This website uses own and third-party cookies both during the browsing session as well as permanently in order to function correctly, obtain traffic information or record user actions and preferences for subsequent use.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded into your computer or terminal upon accessing our webpage. Cookies allow us, amongst other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or of his or her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how his or her equipment is used, this may be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by www.barcelonaglobal.org, or a third party acting on its behalf, is only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer, and we do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password or credit or debit card data in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the server of www.barcelonaglobal.org or third party acting on its behalf to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user for the purpose making the browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to users that have previously registered, access to areas or services offered by Barcelona Global without having to log in upon each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters as well as to monitor progress and number of inputs.
The servers of the Website www.barcelonaglobal.org may likewise automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows later processing of the data for the purpose of obtaining statistic measurements permitting us to know the number of page printouts, number of visits made to our web services, etc. In all cases, this file is subject to dissociation processes that hinder the identification of the user’s machine.
Our webpage www.barcelonaglobal.org uses own and third-party cookies for different purposes, specifically:
- Own cookies: Those that we send to your computer or terminal from our webpage. We use them to be able to manage logged-in users’ sessions.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or webpage not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed in order to collect and store data whilst you are on our webpage.
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie in which the data are stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a determined period of time, which may be from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Those processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use our webpage. For this, we analyze the browsing on our webpage for the purpose of improving our offer for products or services that.
- We use Google Analytics for the purpose of anonymously gathering information and preparing reports on website trends without identifying individual users. Thus, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the website such as, for example, your preferred language or the region you are located in. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords for the purpose of anonymously gathering information and preparing reports on visits that arrive through the ad links provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. Thus, our website sends information to Google in order to prepare reports on marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google for the purpose of anonymously gathering information and preparing reports on visits arriving through ad links managed by Google without identifying individual users. Thus, our website sends information to Google in order to prepare reports on marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Facebook for the purpose of anonymously gathering information and preparing reports on visits arriving through ad links provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. Thus, our website sends information to Facebook in order to prepare reports on marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
We likewise inform you that, given that cookies are not necessary for the use of our webpage, you may block or disable them using your browser’s configuration. If you block or disable them, you may continue to use our webpage, through the use of some of our services may be limited and therefore, your experience on our webpage less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent with respect to our cookies policy, you must delete them in your device using your internet browsing configuration. The following are links to information on cookies for different browsers:
- Find more information on the Firefox browser here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies'
- Find more information on the Chrome browser here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Find more information on the Explorer browser here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Find more information on the Safari browser here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Find more information on the Opera browser here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our Platform in order to be adequately informed regarding possible changes to this.