- Who the manager processing your data is.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- The legitimization for its processing.
- For how long we keep it.
- Who we send your data to.
- What your rights are.
- PROCESSING MANAGER
ASSOCIACIÓ BARCELONA GLOBAL (G-65463994)
Travessera de Gràcia, 17
Hereinafter, “Barcelona Global”, “us” or the “Processing Manager”.
- PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” refers to any information or data that can directly (for example, name or surnames) or indirectly (for example, your national identification document or “DNI”) identify the User. Personal Data includes information such as email address, postal code, telephone number, personal preferences, consumer habits and content generated by the User, amongst others. This could also include unique numeric identifiers such as your computer’s IP address or also the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the User (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify of any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Processing Manager or any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information given in the registration forms will be the exclusive liability of the User.
We may gather or receive your data through our website and forms, amongst others. In some cases, you provide use with your Personal Data directly (for example, when you register as a partner or when you contact us), and in other cases, we collect it ourselves (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
- PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND STORAGE DURATION for the processing of the data sent through the:
- “Barcelona Global Update” form.
- Purpose: To send you our informative newsletter covering the main news stories involving Barcelona and Barcelona Global, including through computerised means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance checkbox.
- Legitimation: The User’s consent upon registering for our marketing notices and/or newsletters.
- Storage Duration: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests to be unsubscribed from the service.
- “Become a Partner” form
In order to be able to sign up as a partner of Barcelona Global, you must enter the personal data requested on the corresponding form, which include the email address and an access key (password), amongst others. You will be the sole party responsible in the event this data is used by third parties, including any act carried out through the use of the email address and/or password.
You guarantee that all the data provided to Barcelona Global is truthful, accurate and complete. You likewise undertake to keep this data updated. In the event you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data, or if Barcelona Global deems there to be justified reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy or integrity of this data, Barcelona Global may deny you present and future access and use of the Platform or any of its content and/or services.
- Correct management of the request for access as partner of Barcelona Global.
- Management of relations with partners.
- Respond to question and/or enquiries from partners.
- Manage any dispute related to the request for access to be partner of Barcelona Global.
- Sending of our informative newsletter on main news items concerning Barcelona and Barcelona Global, including by computerised means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance checkbox.
- Legitimation: The User’s consent upon submitting his or her personal information to be partner of Barcelona Global.
- Storage duration: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests to be unsubscribed from the service
- Sending of emails.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend your requests and respond to your queries or issues. In the event your CV is received, your personal and professional data may be added to our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection procedures.
- Legitimation: The User’s consent upon requesting that we send information through the email address or upon sending us your personal information and CV in order to participate in our personnel selection procedures.
- Storage duration: Once your request is replied to by email, if it has not generated a new procedure. In the event your CV is received, your data may be kept for a year for future selection procedures.
- Social network login.
We are not responsible for any action carried out by other persons if you publish personal data on one of these social network platforms and we recommend that you do not share this information.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The submission of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years old and, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts.
The personal data requested is necessary in order to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services that you may contract, whereby if you do not give this to us, we will not be able to correctly attend to you or provide you with the service you have requested.
In all cases, we reserve the right to decide on whether or not to enter your personal data and other information into our databases.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by Barcelona Global personnel, on legal grounds of legitimate interest, in order to fulfil administrative purposes.
Your personal data may likewise be sent to:
- Third parties that provide us with IT services, such as platform providers, housing, maintenance and support services for our databases as well as for our software and applications that could contain data related to you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing and digital medium agencies and social networks in order to help us offer ads, marketing and campaigns, as well as to analyse their effectiveness and to manage relations and queries.
- For the service’s efficiency, at times your data may be sent to service providers that may be located in the United States or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area.
- Third parties for compliance with a legal regulation.
We will ensure that all communication of your personal information that we carry out ourselves or through the use of third parties to whom your personal data is shared complies with all laws applicable to us.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone may withdraw their consent at any time when this has been granted for the processing of their data. Under no circumstances will the retraction of this consent condition the execution of the registration contract or the relations generated previous to this withdrawal.
You may likewise exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its correction when this is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request limits on its processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to reasons related to your individual situation.
- Request the portability of your data in the cases stipulated in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: Through written document addressed to the Processing Manager sent to its mailing address or email address (given in Section 1), writing “Personal Data” in the subject line, and specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which specific personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may submit a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purpose of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data provided and protect it from its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
- UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
For us to be able to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you always inform us whenever there has been any modification to this. If not, we will not be responsible for their veracity.
If you have any issues or queries regarding the manner in which we process and use your personal data, or wish to exercise any of the rights described herein above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.