The seven mayoral candidates answer to the proposals of Barcelona Global
The next 26th of May, the future of Barcelona is in the hands of local elections, and Barcelona Global wants to know, from our political neutrality, what the candidates think about the proposals that we have been working for Barcelona in recent years.
With Barcelona in mind, five of our members will ask specific questions about science, entrepreneurship, talent attraction and retention; the relationship between tourism and the city; the impulse of culture, urbanism and housing challenges; opportunities for young people and social innovation.
An intense hour with each one of the candidates to seek their view on key issues for the future of the city.
The debate sessions of 'Objectiu Barcelona: 50 preguntes per als candidats', together with La Vanguardia, will be held from April 30 to May 9 at 9.30 am at the Teatre Romea with the seven mayoral candidates on representation of the city council.
The sessions will last one hour, in Catalan and Spanish, will have simultaneous translation to English and will be open to the public and the press.
Do not hesitate to attend as many sessions as you like!
To get your ticket, it is essential to book first.
Here you have the information about the different sessions.
- April 30th from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Ada Colau (Barcelona en Comú)
- May 2nd from 9.30 am to 11.00 am Elsa Artadi (Junts per Catalunya)
- May 3rd from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Ernest Maragall (ERC)
- May 6th from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Josep Bou (PP)
- May 7th from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Manuel Valls (Barcelona pel canvi)
- May 8th from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Jaume Collboni (PSC)
- May 9th from 9.30 am to 11.00 am: Anna Saliente (CUP Capgirem Barcelona)