The 'Objectiu Barcelona' sessions finished today and from Barcelona Global we want to thank everyone who has been part of this great project, which has allowed us to place the challenges of the city that we consider key for the next four years, such as research and talent, culture, social innovation, tourism, and housing and urban planning in the campaign.
In particular, we would like to thank the Fundació Romea and the Teatre Romea for all their willingness and organization, and La Vanguardia for the broadcasting and support received.
All this wouldn't have been possible without the members of Barcelona Global who have participated in the creation of the questions and especially to those who interviewed the candidates:
- Joan Comella, director of Institut de Recerca de la Vall Hebron.
- Ana Enrich, director of Ashoka Barcelona.
- Teresa Garcia-Milà, director of Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anna Gener, president and CEO de Savills Aguirre Newman.
- Michael Goldenberg, director of Grup Value Retail.
- Alexandra Mitjans, director of Ashoka España.
- Josep Lluis Sanfeliu, director and founder of AsabysPartners.
- Isabel Vidal, manager of Grup Focus.
Thank you very much!
Check all the articles and videos published by La Vanguardia here.
- Article and video Ada Colau
- Article and video Elsa Artadi
- Article and video Ernest Maragall
- Article and video Josep Bou
- Article and video Manuel Valls
- Article and video Jaume Collboni