We have celebrated 7 Hola Barcelona! Cocktails!
The 8th Hola Barcelona! Cocktail has been a success!
Between September and October we welcomed and celebrated the contribution of international talent who has decided to come to Barcelona to live and work at seven Hola Barcelona! Cocktails in different terraces of hotels in the city and Gran Teatre del Liceu.
We have been able to celebrate this welcome to international talent thanks to the support of our sponsors (Asabys, Banc Sabadell, Cushman & Wakefield, Grup Focus, Acqustic, Damm, Freixenet and Torelló) and the commitment of the hotels that have hosted us. Although we missed the Palauet Albéniz, it was worth it!
These are the figures of the seven Hola Barcelona! Cocktails:
- 741 attendants
- 60% internationals
- 42 nationalities
Attendees to the different events have been able to know firsthand the experience of 7 Barcelonians by Choice who chose Barcelona to live and work:
- Valerie Vanhooren, CEO & Co-founder of Ona Therapeutics;
- Osmar Polo, Managing Director of T-Systems Iberia;
- Marko Daniel, Director of the Fundació Joan Miró;
- Thomas Scholl, CFO of Grupo Freixenet;
- Gabriele Palma, Director of Casa SEAT;
- James Sharpe, Head of EMBL Barcelona;
- Kai Glusteen, Concertmaster of the Symphonic Orchestra of the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
Many thanks to who have joined us to celebrate and welcome international talent in Barcelona, a symbol of our commitment to the Barcelona of talent.
You can check the photos here.