New inter-university degree in industrial engineering and economics in Barcelona, in collaboration with the UPF, the UPC and FemCAT. This degree aims to form professionals in the field of industrial engineering and the economy with business involvement, global-in-nature and focused on contributing to the economic competitiveness of the city.
- Create an interuniversity degree of excellence as a mechanism to boost the training of highly qualified professionals.
- Influence the financial competitiveness through the incorporation of international talent.
- Involve companies in the design and implementation of the degree qualification.
- Establish a scalable method to replicate it, if necessary, in other disciplines and academic projects in the future.
- Configuration of the curriculum with attention to transversal skills.
- First promotion for the degree during the 2018-2019.
- Creation of the Barcelona Education in Science and Technology (BEST) Foundation that is in charge of financing the new Degree in Industrial Technologies and Economics UPC-UPF.
Find here further information on the degree.
Click here to read about the presentation we celebrated last 3rd of December 2018.