Barcelona Obertura Spring Festival
We have presented the first Festival of Classical Music organized by Liceu Opera, Palau de la Música Catalana and L'Auditori
Yesterday we have presented to the press the first edition of the Barcelona Obertura Spring Festival promoted by Barcelona Global and organized by Liceu Opera, Palau de la Música Catalana and L'Auditori with the support of the Barcelona City Council that will take place from March 4th to 17th.
Barcelona Obertura Spring Festival offers two experiences:
- Spring Festival: 17 concerts at 3 venues (Liceu Opera, Palau de la Música Catalana, L'Auditori) will feature great names on the national and international scene. You can check the programme here and buy tickets here.
- Obertura City+: 33 free concerts open for Barcelona citizens and visitors in different spaces of the city with the participation of local talents selected by the artistic directors of the institutions. Check the programme here and get your invitation here.
Be the ambassador of Obertura City+:
- Register to become an ambassador and choose the concert/s you want to endorse
- Invite your friends and other Barcelonians to attend the Obertura City+ concerts you have chosen (remember they are free but require a previous registration)
- Share the information about the festival on your social networks with hashtags #BOSpringFestival #OberturaCity+ tagging on twitter @BObertura and on Instagram @barcelonaobertura
When becoming an ambassador you will be mentioned on the website of Barcelona Obertura and you will get invitations for the concerts you choose. (subject to availability)
Also, we invite you to the opening of Obertura City+ on Tuesday, March 5th, at 7.30pm at Antiga Fàbrica Estrella Damm. Mercedes Gancedo and Bernardo Rambeaud (soprano with guitar), Kebyart Ensemble (saxophone ensemble) and Ferran Talarn (guitar) will perform works by Guastavino, Toldrà, Piazzola among others. Register here.
Read the news about the Barcelona Obertura Spring Festival published in the press here.