Discover the Barcelona London Day!
On June 12 and 13, Barcelona Global travels to London to present the sessions aimed to improve the international reputation of the city with more than 40 prestigious speakers and to present Barcelona as a city of investment, architecture and design, quality tourism, culture and science.
The Barcelona London Day has five different tracks in five emblematic venues in London, each one with a different audience in mind and with the goal that opinion leaders, investors, media and specialized agents in each sector know the proposals that Barcelona offers as an attractive city for talent and economic activity.
- 'Barcelona: an opportunity to invest': introduce Barcelona as a hub of investment opportunities and show its strength and dynamism in these sectors:
- 'Architecture&Design': position Barcelona as one of the world capitals of design in recent years.
- 'Destination: Barcelona': boost the strengths of Barcelona as a quality tourism destination.
- 'Music & Art': value the cultural character and potential of Barcelona in this field.
- 'Barcelona at the forefront of science': explain the latest developments in the science of the city and the model of Barcelona research centers.
These days are part of the Agenda Barcelona program that the association has launched to improve the international reputation of Barcelona with the support of Agrolimen, Banco Sabadell, CaixaBank, Catalana Occidente, Fundació Puig, ISP, PortAventura World and Único Hotels.
Check the video of the Barcelona London Day