The introductory session of the Barcelona 2041, the second edition of the leadership and city-oriented program exclusively aimed at young people between 26 and 35 years old, on the challenges of Barcelona, the role of Barcelona Global and details of the program (presentation of participants, dynamics and methodology) at the Teatre Goya.
The session will be conducted by:
- Mateu Hernández, CEO of Barcelona Global;
- Carmina Ganyet, Vicepresident of Barcelona Global and Corporate Managing Director of Inmobiliaria Colonial Socimi, S.A.;
- Anna Marquès, Corporate and Member Relations Director at Barcelona Global;
- Xavier Verdaguer, Founder of Imagine Creativity Center
- Oriol Valentí, Principal Associate at Cuatrecasas and participant of Barcelona 2040.
*This session is part of Barcelona 2041 and is exclusive to the participants of the program.
- Date:03/12/2020, 13:00
- Place:Teatre Goya, 08001 Barcelona