Places not longer available
On Thursday, March 14th, we will have the opportunity to know in the first person how La Vanguardia is made.
Ana Godó, member of the Executive Committee and representative of Grupo Godó, corporate protector member of Barcelona Global, gives us the opportunity to know the editorial office of La Vanguardia, as well as to visit the rotary and follow closely the production of the newspaper, from its prepress to its expedition.
Prior to the rotary visit, and after knowing the editorial, we will share dinner with Màrius Carol and Jordi Juan, Director and Vice-director of La Vanguardia, respectively. With them, we will review the history of the newspaper and its relationship with Barcelona, how it adapts to the new audiences.
Below you will find the agenda of the session:
- 7:45pm: Meeting at the Tower Godo (Av Diagonal 477, planta 7). Welcome Ana Godó, Publisher of La Vanguardia Dossier and the publishing of Books of Vanguardia, and visit to the editorial.
- 9:00pm: Dinner-colloquium at Casa Paloma (Carrer de Casanova, 209). With the participation of Màrius Carol, Director of La Vanguardia and Jordi Juan, Vice-Director of La Vanguardia .
- 11:30pm visit to the rotary
- 1:30pm arrival to Barcelona (Plaça Francesc Macià)
Barcelona Global offers attendees a bus to go to the rotary (from the restaurant) and return to Barcelona (Plaça Francesc Macià) once the visit is over.
- Date:14/03/2019, 19:45
- Place:Av. Diagonal 477, planta 7, Barcelona