If you attend the MWC-4YFN, next Tuesday, March 1 at 4pm we invite you to know two of the initiatives promoted through the International Talent Monitor at the stand of Banco Sabadell BStartup.
The International Talent Monitor is the survey that, in collaboration with Banco Sabadell, seeks to better understand the challenges faced by international talent living and working in Barcelona.
During the panel 'Facilitating the attraction of talent for Barcelona’:
- Anna Marquès, Corporate and Member Relations Director of Barcelona Global, will introduce the International Talent Monitor.
- Monica Madrigal, Head of Business Landing Services of Barcelona Activa, will explain the Barcelona International Welcome Desk, the 22@ office that offers information, advice, and the possibility of carrying out various useful procedures for the international talent on arrival in the city.
- Sonia Velasco, Partner of Cuatrecasas, will talk about how the Startups Law can benefit the attraction of international talent.
- Benoit Menardo, Co-Founder of Payflow, will share with us the difficulties that he, as an international in Barcelona, and his company have faced when hiring international talent.
- Date:01/03/2022, 16:00
- Place:Fira Barcelona Gran Via, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat